Brown Paper Plates Super Tiny Light Brown Kitchen Pantry Bug. Millions Of Them.?

Super tiny light brown kitchen pantry bug. Millions of them.? - brown paper plates

Each IDES on my mistake? To enjoy these little things, one of my kitchen cabinets. I took out everything and found it in my food cartons. They entered the baking powder and pancake batter. They also like the paper plate box. They are very small and light brown. I have no idea where they come from, who comes only once.

When I cleaned my room, I have on the shelves. Then he began to emerge from the cracks in particle board, after they confiscated. I was on the shelves to prevent its spread to other companies. I have pictures, if I knew how to post it here.
Ideas?

1 comments:

Donna L said...

He could weevil. Be exceeded births in foods from cereals, their expiration date. Dump everything they towed along the inside of containers. Leer be sprayed for the pantry and easily with insecticides. You will not keep your food cereal in the freezer used very quickly.

Post a Comment