Golden Retriever Intestinal Problems Intestinal Problems In My Old Golden Retriever What's Wrong?

Intestinal problems in my old Golden Retriever What's wrong? - golden retriever intestinal problems

Micah, my Golden Retriever is 13 years and continues to have bad bowel problems. Your stomach growls and she still has chronic diarrhea, with 50% of the mucus clear () no blood. I know he is old and does not appear in pain, but something I can do to help .. Who knows what could that be?

More information:
his regime has not suddenly changed
It is in all new drug
She received drinking water

5 comments:

b.w. said...

Well, if my dog would be the office of veterans will find the problem, they just ...

grinninh said...

He would try Forti Flora being added to supplement the diet of dogs.
It's made a probiotic from Purina, and many owners swear by it.

Avoid raw vegetables for the indiscretions and time when the diet is important.
Cn Forti Flora usuaslly companies collect, store, or eating.

Good luck

hydez200... said...

My parents have the same problem with your dog. You need to do is on a diet rich in fiber made.

The vet said he had gone to science diet for older dogs with a little more fiber in their food. They have done this and is very good. It is often, but there is help. You no longer have the symptoms you have described above.

Good luck.

rentluva... said...

Give your dog boiled chicken and rice and see if she can take Pepto Bismal and it is absolutely give them.

they can develop food allergies, a week after the rice and chicken slowly to him, what he has done before giving. a cup of dog food and then so and so fourth.

Fields of Gold said...

I would also like a pinch of probiotics in food per day. This helps in the treatment of colorectal and order your digestion. I buy my powder probiotic supplements in dogs online pharmacies.

Post a Comment