Just Together Camera Adapter Can Someone Who Owns A Mavica FD 92 Camera Tell Me How To Insert The Memory Stick?

Can someone who owns a Mavica FD 92 camera tell me how to insert the memory stick? - just together camera adapter

Do you have a brand new Sony Pro Duo 1 GB \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ w adapter memory stick, but if the memory card \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ w + adapter I get an error message who said: 13.10 C What is this? The adapter is a long, white adapter, memory card, memory stick, just as they are used in mobile phones. I, but both together. Am I doing something wrong? Help ((((((((((( )))))))))) If I'm not familiar with Sony Memory Sticks!

1 comments:

singletr... said...

This camera is too old to handle a little over 128MB (which were physically larger than the adapter).

You may not be what you have, sorry.

Post a Comment