Interview Thank You Agency Email Should I Follow Up A Second Time On My Job Interview Or Is It Too Soon?

Should I follow up a second time on my job interview or is it too soon? - interview thank you agency email

Last week I met with an organization that I think very well. The person interviewed, she said, believe that customers will really appeal to me. (I work for the client, the employment agency as a whole, not directly for the agency.) I Got a hand file and a welcome package that I felt quite positive about it, and the interviewer told him he thought that "D a perfect fit for what two customers are looking for. Last Friday I sent a thank you note the follow-up mail, but no signs of life (today, yesterday evening.)

Do I go again Wednesday over the phone? I do not know whether a response from their customers or what to expect. Thursday is Thanksgiving, so if you do not hear by then, wait until the next MBnDay to hear at least something. Could call on Wednesday, I look forward to despair, or is it the person you call does it meet?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Three Percenter said...

They are desperate and anxious search are two very different things. I follow up by phone, just to ask when you can expect to be contacted by their jobs. A potential employee that follows, even though he or she can be boring, which has often made the work because they bring their interest and initiative on the expression.

Post a Comment