Misprinted Gold Quarter Does Anyone Know About A Mistake Made By The US Mint Regarding A Quarter?

Does anyone know about a mistake made by the US Mint regarding a quarter? - misprinted gold quarter

Recently, I have a room that used gold in the lining of the same color for the Board of dollars in gold was covered. He is a fourth edition, 2001 (I am not sure) as the state. It is only partially covered with material gold. There are two points of silver on each side, about the same size and shape. It seems as if the money was misprinted in the press, because a slot is defined in the currency, not with the rest of the design. Gold is not new - it is sound, believe me to think it was painted. It is a flat microthin. I'm curious to know whether the fans anything about the piece and where it should not look to know onout of me. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment