What Is Royalty Free Clip Art Fitness Logo Help Please!?

Fitness Logo Help Please!? - what is royalty free clip art

My friend wants a logo for the company Fitness (Personal Trainer) design. I am not a professional designer, I want to do fun on the one hand, and free, above all, use clip art images are free of charge, and is good for commercial use.

I had a couple of them as logos for projects, but not like, and said he was too busy and not with what they want to fit. But he asked why they wanted a logo and colors, title, illustration and design in general and not to say that I would, however, the design, so I am not responding because a clear picture. Ideas or links clipart beautiful that I can freely use and are used commercially? Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice to you is to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator or other vector program start. The logos should not be complicated to be good. Some logos are very good that you can use for inspiration:

***- Http: / / dzineblog.com/2009/01/54-kick- logos.html creative

Post a Comment